How to Play:
Play Viggle Football when you check into any NFL or NCAA Division One football game promoted in Viggle Football. You can also launch Viggle Football from the ‘What’s On’ section.
Score points for:
- Predicting the final outcome – Correctly predict the final score, winning team and point difference
- Guessing the player and team performance – Predict a player and/or team’s performance stats before and throughout a Viggle Football game
- Engaging with sponsored ads throughout the game
With Viggle Football, you’re covered during every game of the regular season, playoffs and even the big game!
Download the Viggle app now and join the action today!
Ways to Earn Points:
Get over +13,000 Viggle Points Per Game when you correctly predict the:
- Final score of the game before the game starts – Win +10,000 Viggle Points
- Winning team before the game starts – Win +200 Viggle Points. (This prediction is auto-determined based on pre-game score prediction)
- Final score difference before the game starts – Win +1,000 Viggle Points. (This prediction is auto-determined based on pre-game score prediction)
- In-game live predictions (5 questions per quarter, 20 per game) – Win +100 Viggle Points per question totaling up to +2,000 Viggle Points per game (Incorrect in-game predictions will win +10 Viggle Points per question)
Viggle Football Tips
Before every game and at the start of each quarter, the next quarter’s prediction cards will become available for you to select your predictions. You will have before kick-off and the entirety of the current quarter to lock in the upcoming quarter’s predictions. Once the current quarter is complete, the upcoming quarter’s in-game predictions will be locked.
Predictions that are player selections will be chosen from a list of athletes from a team’s roster selection screen.
As results for locked in predictions come in as a result of game action, you will be awarded with Viggle Points for correct or incorrect predictions.